Undergraduate Certificate in Sustainable Aquaculture
- Aquaculture and Fisheries
- Breeding and Genetics
- Health and Disease (Vertebrates)
University of St Andrews
To obtain the undergraduate Certificate in Sustainable Aquaculture students will be required to satisfactorily complete three distance learning modules as titled below:
- Module 1: The global aquaculture industry (BL 1801)
- Module 2: Fish and Invertebrate Biology (BL 2802)
- Module 3: Aquaculture: Products and markets (BL 2803)
Each module is divided into a series of topics with associated assessments, tutorials and case studies. There will be a monitored examination at the end of each module.
Students can expect to spend 4-6 hours studying per topic. A new topic is published each week, but does not necessarily need to be completed that week.
The next course will take place over a 40 week period
University of St Andrews, College Gate, St Andrews, Scotland KY16 9AJ